Binarynova's Realm - Projects
Tracker for Chrono Trigger "Jets of Time" Randomizer
To keep my C# skills from declining during the wonderful summer of 2020, I thought it would be fun to throw together a tracker for a fun little randomizer. You can use this to keep track of where you need to go and what you still need to find while doing randomizer runs.
Current version is 0.4. It's based on the logic from the 2.0 family of "Jets of Time" releases. It requires Windows with .NET Framework 4.7.2 installed.
Custom Map: "Fear Arena" for Jedi Knight II
Back when I was playing a lot of Jedi Outcast I made this arena-style map for my clan at the time (<FeaR>). It still works pretty well for multiplayer, but becuase I didn't add bot routes it can't be played versus bots, limiting it's playability somewhat. This map really means a lot to me, for many reasons. Mostly, it shows that I can actually have the patience to learn a new piece of software and finish a project when I put my mind to it! These days it seems like I start more projects than I finish.
Downloads: the first release (1.0) or the latest version (2.0).
ROM Hack: "Job System Improvement" for Final Fantasy III
This is my first Assembly hack for a game.
Here's what it does!
- Removing "Capacity Points"
- Makes changing jobs cost 0 CP.
- Removes the “Gained CP” message at the end of battle.
- Removes the “# CP” window from the Main Menu and from the Job Menu.
- Removes the CP Costs listed on the Job menu and shows the Job Skill Level instead.
- Automatically Remove Equipment When Changing Jobs
- Removes the “Removed” message shown when you remove a character’s equipment.
- Automatically un-equips a character’s gear when you choose a new job.
- Double-checks that their gear has been removed before switching their job. If your inventory was full you’ll get the standard “You must remove equipment…” message and your job won’t change.
- Gets rid of the Yes/No prompt when choosing a job.
Downloads: Direct download or check out its page at ROMHacking.net here!